The z125 Kawasaki is a motorcycle designed for urban riding. It belongs to the Z series of Kawasaki motorcycles, which are known for their sporty and aggressive looks. The z125 has a small engine, but it is powerful enough to give riders an exciting experience on the road.
One of the main advantages of the z125 is its compact size. It is easy to maneuver in crowded city streets and can fit into tight parking spaces. Its lightweight design also makes it easy to handle, especially for beginners who are still learning how to ride.
Despite its small size, the z125 packs a punch when it comes to performance. Its 125cc engine delivers plenty of power and torque, allowing riders to zip around city traffic with ease. The bike also has a top speed of around 60-65 mph, making it capable of handling short trips on highways as well.
Another great feature of the z125 is its fuel efficiency. With an estimated fuel economy rating of over 80 mpg, this motorcycle can help riders save money on gas in addition to being environmentally friendly.
Overall, the z125 Kawasaki offers a fun and practical option for those looking for an affordable and efficient mode of transportation in urban areas.
Overview of the Kawasaki Z125
The Kawasaki Z125 is a streetfighter motorcycle that was first introduced in 2016. It is designed to be an entry-level bike for beginners and also appeals to experienced riders who prefer riding small displacement motorcycles.
The Z125 is powered by a 125cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine that delivers smooth power and torque throughout the rpm range. The engine is mated to a four-speed manual transmission with a wet multi-disc clutch which provides precise gear changes and excellent control over the bike.
The frame of the Z125 is made of high-tensile steel which makes it lightweight yet strong. It features a sporty design with sharp lines and angles that give it an aggressive look. The bike has compact dimensions which make it easy to maneuver in traffic or tight spaces.
The suspension system on the Z125 consists of upside-down forks at the front and an adjustable monoshock at the rear. This setup offers excellent handling characteristics while providing good feedback from the road surface. The brakes are also impressive with a single disc brake at both ends equipped with ABS as standard.
The instrument cluster on the Z125 features an analog tachometer along with digital readouts for speed, fuel level, odometer, trip meter, clock, etc., all displayed on a bright LCD screen that can be easily read even in bright daylight conditions.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for a fun-to-ride entry-level motorcycle or want something compact and nimble for your daily commute or weekend rides around town, then consider checking out what’s available from Kawasaki’s line-up of motorbikes including their popular Z series such as this outstanding little machine – The Kawasaki z125!
Features of the Z125
The Kawasaki Z125 is a popular entry-level motorcycle that offers a fun and exciting riding experience. It boasts several features that make it stand out from other bikes in its class, including:
- Aggressive Styling: The Z125’s sharp lines and bold graphics give it an aggressive and sporty look.
- Fuel-Efficient Engine: The bike is powered by a fuel-efficient 125cc engine that provides ample power for city commuting.
- Lightweight Design: Weighing in at just over 200 pounds, the Z125 is one of the lightest motorcycles available, making it easy to maneuver and handle on tight city streets.
- Inverted Front Forks: The bike features inverted front forks that provide excellent suspension and handling performance, even on bumpy roads.
- Digital Instrument Panel: The Z125 comes equipped with a digital instrument panel that displays all critical information such as speed, fuel level, gear position, etc.
In addition to these features, the Kawasaki Z125 also offers several optional accessories such as ABS brakes and performance exhaust systems that can help enhance its overall performance. Overall, the Z125 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an affordable yet high-performance motorcycle with great style and functionality.
Performance of the Z125
The Kawasaki Z125 is a popular mini streetfighter motorcycle that has been designed for urban commuting and recreational riding. It boasts an impressive performance, which makes it stand out from its competitors in the same category.
The Z125 is powered by a 4-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 125cc. This engine delivers a maximum power output of 9.8 horsepower at 8000 rpm and a torque of 7 Nm at 6000 rpm. The engine is paired with a four-speed manual transmission that offers smooth gear shifts and excellent acceleration.
With this powertrain combination, the Z125 can achieve speeds of up to 60 mph (96 km/h) effortlessly while providing riders with fun-filled rides around town. Its lightweight design also means that it can handle corners better than most other motorcycles in its class.
The suspension setup on the Z125 features upside-down telescopic forks at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear, both adjustable for preload settings. These offer excellent handling characteristics and ensure stability when maneuvering through tight turns or uneven surfaces.
In terms of braking performance, the Kawasaki Z125 comes equipped with disc brakes on both wheels to deliver responsive braking force when needed. The front brake uses a two-piston caliper while the rear brake uses one piston caliper; together they provide enough stopping power to bring this little bike to a halt quickly if required.
Overall, as far as mini streetfighters go, there’s no denying that Kawasaki’s zippy little machine packs quite some punch! Its effortless acceleration combined with agile handling makes it ideal for zipping around crowded city streets or taking on winding country roads alike!
Riding Experience on the Z125
The Kawasaki Z125 is a small motorcycle that packs a lot of power. Its compact design and agile handling make it perfect for urban riding. The bike has a 125cc engine, which delivers ample power for city commuting or weekend fun rides.
One of the most notable features of the Z125 is its lightweight design. At just over 225 pounds, this bike is easy to maneuver in tight spaces and nimble enough to handle corners with ease. The low seat height also makes it accessible to riders of all sizes.
The suspension on the Z125 provides a smooth ride, even when encountering rough roads or uneven terrain. The front fork and rear shock absorber work together to reduce bumps and vibrations, ensuring a comfortable ride for both rider and passenger.
The brakes on the Z125 are another standout feature. The front disc brake provides excellent stopping power while the rear drum brake gives additional control during slow-speed maneuvers. This combination ensures reliable braking performance in any situation.
Overall, riding the Z125 is an enjoyable experience that delivers exceptional performance despite its small size. Whether you’re navigating through traffic or cruising down winding roads, this bike offers responsive handling and smooth acceleration that’s sure to put a smile on your face.
Comparison with other models in the market
The z125 Kawasaki is a popular choice among motorcycle enthusiasts, but how does it compare to other models in the market? Let’s take a look at some of its competitors.
One of the most direct competitors is the Honda Grom. While both bikes have similar engine sizes and styling, there are some notable differences. The Grom has a more comfortable riding position for taller riders and has slightly better suspension. However, the z125 Kawasaki offers better brakes and acceleration.
The Kymco Spade 150 is another competitor that offers more power than both the z125 Kawasaki and Honda Grom. However, it comes at a higher price point and doesn’t have as much aftermarket support as either of its rivals.
The SSR Razkull 125 also offers competition in this segment. It has similar specs to the z125 Kawasaki but comes with premium features such as inverted forks and adjustable rear shocks. However, it lacks some of the refinement that can be found on Kawasaki’s offering.
Finally, we have one of the newest entries into this market: The Benelli TNT135. This bike boasts an impressive feature set including dual-disc brakes and LED lights all around – but falls short when compared to Z125 when it comes to overall performance.
In conclusion, while there are certainly other options available in this segment, if you’re looking for a combination of affordability, style & performance then you cannot go wrong with choosing z125 Kawasaki!
Pros and Cons of the Z125
The Z125 is a popular mini bike model from Kawasaki that has gained a lot of attention in recent years. It’s praised for its nimble handling, low seat height, and fun factor. However, like any vehicle, it also has some drawbacks to consider before purchasing.
- Nimble Handling: The Z125 is incredibly agile and can maneuver through tight spaces with ease. This makes it perfect for urban environments or short trips around town.
- Low Seat Height: With a seat height of only 31 inches, the Z125 is easy to handle for riders of all heights. Shorter riders will appreciate being able to easily touch the ground when stopped.
- Fuel Efficient: The small engine size means the Z125 gets great gas mileage compared to larger motorcycles. Riders can enjoy extended rides without worrying about frequent fuel stops.
- Affordable Price Point: Compared to other motorcycles on the market, the Z125 comes at an affordable price point making it accessible for many consumers who are looking for an entry-level option or just something more budget-friendly.
- User-Friendly Controls: Unlike some other motorcycle models which may have complicated controls featuring multiple buttons and knobs across different sections of its bodywork; Kawasaki KZ-200 comes with user-friendly controls which not only make operations easier but also keeps you safe while riding even during emergencies by ensuring quick access to important functions such as brakes etc..
- Noisy Engine: The engine noise coming out from this motorcycle may be too loud for some riders. This might make it difficult to ride in quiet neighborhoods or early morning/late night hours without waking up the neighbors.
- Small Engine: While fuel efficiency is a plus, the small engine size may not provide enough power for more experienced riders who are looking for faster acceleration and higher top speeds on longer rides.
- No Windshield: The Z125 does not come with a windshield which can be uncomfortable for riders during windy days or extended highway rides. Windshields can also protect from debris and bugs that could potentially hit the rider’s face at high speeds.
- Limited Storage Space: With no storage compartment, carrying any cargo onboard even personal belongings like phones, wallets etc becomes challenging as you need to strap things down or carry it around while riding which may cause inconvenience especially when traveling long distances or commuting daily
In conclusion, the Kawasaki Z125 is an excellent choice for novice motorcyclists looking to get started in this fun-filled hobby without breaking their bank account. It offers nimble handling and low seat height making it easy to maneuver through tight spaces; user-friendly controls ensure safety while riding; affordability makes it accessible option compared with other motorcycles available today. However, if you are an experienced rider seeking faster acceleration/higher top speeds on longer rides; have a hard time dealing with loud engine noise/wind pressure hitting your face during fast-paced cruising – this model might not be suitable since these areas fall short due to its small engine size/no windshield feature respectively.
Conclusion and Recommendations
In conclusion, the z125 Kawasaki is a powerful and versatile motorcycle that offers exceptional performance, handling, and style. Its lightweight design makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces and its compact size makes it perfect for city riding.
One of the key advantages of the z125 Kawasaki is its fuel efficiency. With a 125cc engine, this motorcycle can deliver up to 100 miles per gallon, making it an ideal choice for commuters who want to save money on gas.
Another advantage of the z125 Kawasaki is its affordability. Compared to other motorcycles in its class, this bike offers exceptional value for money without compromising on quality or performance.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable motorcycle that delivers exceptional performance and handling, then the z125 Kawasaki is definitely worth considering. Whether you are a seasoned rider or just starting out, this bike has everything you need to enjoy an exciting ride every time.
Based on our research and analysis of customer reviews and feedback from experts in the industry, we highly recommend the z125 Kawasaki as one of the best motorcycles in its class. It provides excellent value for money with superior performance, fuel efficiency, durability and style.
Therefore if you’re planning to buy your first motorbike or upgrading from your previous one within similar price range then go ahead with buying Z-125 kawasaki as it promises not only high-end performance but also gives better mileage at affordable prices compared to rivals present there in market currently!